Georgia-Savannah

DJ & Harpist needed in Savannah?!?!

My fiance & I have almost EVERYTHING done for our May 14th wedding but the DJ.  We live in Atlanta so it's not like we can check out DJ's easily.  Everyone knows a DJ can make or break a wedding reception.  Our space is limited as well since the reception is down stairs of the Lady & Sons so we need someone who will get our 75 guest involved. 

Also looking for a harpist for the ceremony at the Davenport house.

Open to suggestions???

Will be in Savannh Thanksgiving weekend hoping to peg these things down then.

Re: DJ & Harpist needed in Savannah?!?!

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Out of all the DJ's I've seen around here, I think DJ Chevy does the best job. 
    I can't really help with the harpist except to suggest mabe contacting the Savannah Philharmonic to see if their harpist plays events on the side.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • katiebrad08katiebrad08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the New Arts Ensemble for the ceremony and All About You Entertainment for our DJ. They have both been very helpful so far. I haven't met them yet though...
  • edited December 2011
    Please go to http://www.djray.net This is MY website and I have performed a few times at Lady & Sons and made the reception a really fun and memorable event.
  • edited December 2011
    For the Harpist - you could maybe contact the schools, colleges, etc to see if they have any talented students looking to make a few bucks. (Who isn't?)

Good luck. :)
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info...we have got bunches of good recommendations for All About You Entertainment so that is who we have selected.  I have sent out emails trying to get the ceremony music lined up.

I can't believe we are down to almost 6 months til the big day the time flies.
  • edited December 2011
    We hired Harpist, Rev. William Reister have seen lost of positive post, reasonable priced, & just seems like a nice man....YEAH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards