Washington

Vendor Cancelled - need outdoor wedding ideas

Any ideas for an outdoor ceremony in WA for 100 guests?  Our vendor just lost her permit and we now have to find a new place.  I have searched so many websites and just need to know if there are ideas out there that aren't well advertised I may not know about.

Thank you girls!

Re: Vendor Cancelled - need outdoor wedding ideas

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry your vendor lost her license! That's a real pain. I hope she refunded any money you had given her.

Public parks are awesome. You can reserve gazebo's and things like that through the city, usually.

Anyone with a nice backyard who would be willing to let you use their backyard.

And last but not least, gardens of all sorts.

Hope that helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear that your venue got cancelled. What part of WA are you looking into getting married? We are having our wedding at the Moore Mansion its an outdoor wedding and reception and its so beautiful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    there is a place on the water it is at the port of everett at the merina office its free.... just type in the port of everett in search and get the address and go there and look but there is a much biger spot when u get there u will come to a round about go stright and then a stop sing kepp going then it will be off to ur left just keep going it will be down by the water lots of room for people there
  • sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crystal mountain is really beautiful
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    what type of outdoor feel are you going for- urban and modern or garden like or woodsy?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards