Florida-South Florida

simplicity gourmet?

i have zero time right now to read any of the posts, but i need to catch up, but i got a call from some lady at this place called Simplicity Gourmet and they said I won this 3 day/2 night trip and some other discount stuff blah blah and have to go to this thing called "Pink Apron Preview" to talk about the details and stuff? 

Has anyone heard of this or done this or worked with this company or anything? Just curious if it's legit or if it's a scam. Not gonna waste an hour and a half if it's a scam lol. 

Gotta run, but I'll be back tonight and will read all the posts. TIA!! 

Re: simplicity gourmet?

• edited December 2011
    hmmm I have no idea. I bet you could look around on google and see if you can find some info on it?!?!?
  • bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never heard of it ... sorry. I'd ask her how it is that you were on the raffle list?
  • edited December 2011
    i think it's time shares ..... i'm not sure, i'm trying to dig deeper lol
  • edited December 2011
    def google it I was invited to some pot and pan party for a free trip and I looked into it and it was thus HUGE scam
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    so it seems that it is a timeshare deal .... and that it's real, you just have to pay taxes and airfare? and they try to sell you really expensive cookware lol. so it's not a scam, just a sales pitch - which those two are often confused when timeshares are involved. 
  • edited December 2011
    It's a scam. A lady called me and told me the same exact thing how I won a vacation totally free, the only catch is I have to attend a meeting about their products. Well you get there and they try to sell you these really nice pots and pans, I actually wanted to buy them after their whole spiel , the catch was they are about $8,000. I am all for high quality products but $8,000 pans are a bit too much! They make you feel bad if you don't buy anything and they do give you a voucher to send away for a cruise, but you have to pay about $300 in taxes and fees. I never sent away for it. Just go on  cruises.com and you can get the same rate. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! yeah i've been reading reviews, and that's pretty much what they all say. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hehehe... we went to it. And we bought a set... I love my expensive pots! LMAO! It's insane how expensive they are and I ALMOST wish we didn't get them BUT they really are great!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards