Colorado-Denver

DIY Table Name Holder PIP

So, I've been searching for something to hold our table names and everything seems too pricey and/or not tall enough... and then today while wandering through the floral section in Hobby Lobby I found these adorable butterflies in our wedding color!  And the antennas on the top of the butterfly worked perfectly to hold a piece of paper.  After grabbing some seed pots from ACE hardware and some floral foam and moss from Dollar Tree... here's how it all came together (We're using the names of Colorado wildflowers for our table names and we'll be printing out the signs so they'll look neater, I just scribbled something down on a scrap of paper for this example).  I'm so excited - I'm not very good at "crafty" stuff but this was really fun and all told only $1.50 each!  Yay ;o)

FYI - in case anyone else like this but needs a taller table card holder, the stems of the butterflies are easily 24" or more, I purposefully made it shorter because I wanted my guests to be able to see over them so it doesn't get in the way of conversation.

Karen

Re: DIY Table Name Holder PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards