Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Vendor Review for 4/17 Wedding in Grand Rapids

I found peoples reviews to be very helpful and since we had such a wonderful day and positive experience with our vendors, I wanted to make sure other people could see our vendors to help make their decisions. Pete and Mer Photo Booth: Mi Photo Booth – A - The photo booth was a great idea and everyone loved going in there to get photos. We had our guest book as the photo booth pictures and it worked out really well. Reception: Hilton Grand Rapids – A - The Hilton was the best option for us and they delivered on many different levels. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating to what we needed. We had several vendors needing access to the room and everyone had everything they needed to set up. The food was outstanding and we received many complements on the service. DJ/Videography: A Mills Masterpiece – A+ - For video we had a single camera at the ceremony, and that went well, but where A Mills excelled was DJing the party. There was never an empty dance floor the whole night. Everyone was up and dancing from the older aunts to the younger cousins. Sometimes it feels like there were a million songs played and the night drags, but I felt like it flew by because everyone was having so much fun. Highly recommended. Florist: Andy Lous – A – Most people thought our choice of flowers, spider mums, would make for a strange bouquet, but they were beautiful. She created large bouquets for the ceremony that were very pretty and the center pieces had floating spider mums with candles and fit the room perfectly. Cake: Cakes by Kate – A – Tasty cake with a vanilla layer, chocolate mousse then chocolate layer that was very well made and pretty looking. Desserts: Noto’s – A – We had Noto’s cater mini desserts to the reception and they were all fantastic. Photographer – EC Campbell Photography – A+ - E’Lisa and her husband were a delight to work with. It was an effortless day to have them around taking pictures while we were getting ready and seeing each other for the first time. The pictures that we have received have been amazing. Everyone who has seen them agrees that they are truly spectacular. There is no better way I can think of to capture the true joy of your wedding day then spectacular pictures, and they delivered in every way.

Re: Vendor Review for 4/17 Wedding in Grand Rapids

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards