California-Northern
Options

Affordable hair and make-up...

Looking for an affordable hair and make-up artist for my September wedding.  We livein the East Bay, and our wedding is in Berkeley.  All suggestions welcome!

Re: Affordable hair and make-up...

• Options
    mooselissamooselissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hopped over to post the same thing. I'm a little shocked by the $400-500 range that I'm finding is the norm. Yikes!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG $400-$500!?  Mine is $150 and the lady is traveling about an hour and a half with no travel fee since the minimum was met (not sure what it was but 3 other girls are getting services with her).  I am getting married about an hour and a half north of Sacramento.

Check around for Makeup/Hair people in Sacramento.  If you have enough girls wanting to get hair or makeup I'm sure you can get yours done for no more than $200.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try http://www.bridesbytreja.com/
    let us know who you decide to go with, in any case always...always have a trial.  not trying to say all people are bad but sometimes you get what you pay, a trial will put your mind at ease
  • Options
    norcalchic43norcalchic43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my hair and makeup done by the same girl for $130 for me and each of my 3 bridesmaids.  I'm not sure what she charges to travel but check her out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    traveling MUA from san Jose Ca for prices pictures and any questions please email:

LuxeMakeUp@aol.com
  • Options
    I must say that she has great work.  She is from sacramento

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards