Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Any Secrets Maroma Brides?

Hi--Planning our DW at Secrets Maroma.  Anyone go with the "Secrets of Love" wedding package?  I'm trying to figure out if it's enough.  Our guests will be coming so far to celebrate with us-- just want to make sure it's not just a quick 2-hour affair that's over before you know it.  Do you know if the dinner is in a private area?  Is there somewhere to dance, and extend dinner into a party type atmosphere? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Any Secrets Maroma Brides?

• Options

Hello!  I do not have any info on the wedding packages, but we did go on vacation to Secrets Maroma a few years ago and it was GREAT!  Beautiful property with excellent service and food!  The best AI food that I have ever had!  Great choice and best of luck with your planning!!!

Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  Great to hear that the food and service were good.
  • Options
    Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    We had our wedding at Secrets Silversands on 3/10. I choose the Utimate package but I think the basics are the same. Basically it went down like this: ceremony about 30 min followed by cocktail hour for 1 hour then the reception/dinner was 3 hours. We had ours at the restaurant thats over the pool (all the locations have the same - just different names) and used the patio area as a dance floow (hired outside DJ). Afterwards we all went to the main bar to party. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi Chrissy,

I was wondering if you did go through with the wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach and if so if you were happy.  I am in the beginning stages of planning and we really like Secrets MB, but I am trying to do my research.  Any feedback or suggestions?
    I appreciate any help you may offer.

Thank you!
    Diane

In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_any-secrets-maroma-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:67e5f01f-5941-46b6-a5b0-a0ba5256c52ePost:9a921145-e4fc-43f7-ad70-26af8cf26388">Any Secrets Maroma Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi--Planning our DW at Secrets Maroma.  Anyone go with the "Secrets of Love" wedding package?  I'm trying to figure out if it's enough.  Our guests will be coming so far to celebrate with us-- just want to make sure it's not just a quick 2-hour affair that's over before you know it.  Do you know if the dinner is in a private area?  Is there somewhere to dance, and extend dinner into a party type atmosphere? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted by ChrissyBeachBride[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards