Ohio-Cincinnati

plus size

i wear a size 24 i just wondered if anyone knows any places in ohio that have a good selection for plus size women or any good plus size designers.... btw new to everything deer in headlights right now Undecided

Re: plus size

• edited December 2011
    Try David's Bridal, and Mori Lee(designer) she offers a plus size line.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

Alfred Angelo also, more and more stores are carrying plus size just call around, they will tell you. I did have to really push db to get a plus size into a store of a certain dress i wanted to try on. They tried to tell me i had to order it and pay for it but if it wasn't what i wanted they would give me a store credit. Didn't happen, i had the clerk assisting me look it up on what stores in Ohio had it and they finally got it shipped to the Kenwood store for me to try on. Glad i did because i fell in love with the photo of it, but didn't like it on.

• edited December 2011
    thank u ladies i appreciate it
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal and Formal and Cincinnati Bridal both carry plus sizes (so I have heard and I hope!)...and I have tried on a few Mori Lee dresses (im also size 24) and they are AMAZING! Good Luck, let me know how things work out and where you find good selections to try on!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • edited December 2011
    when u tried on your dress did u have to get a 26 i heard the wedding dresses run small
  • edited December 2011
    sorry for the late reply! I actually wear a size 20-22 and had to try on sizes 24 for a dress, so yeah they do run a little off. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards