Wisconsin
Options

American Club (Kohler) and Double Platinum DJs--information requested

Hi ladies!  Fiance and I are looking at 2 vendors above and wondering if anyone has feedback (positive or negative) and any pricing you can share.  Thank you in advance!

Re: American Club (Kohler) and Double Platinum DJs--information requested

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Wisconsin Knottie website? There are a few reviews for Double Platinum DJ's. The link to the site is in my siggy or CLICK HERE for the direct link. 

Good Luck!
  • Options
    pdxjdpdxjd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you beckster!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you find the reviews helpful! There are a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    American club has great food, but be willing to pay out of your @$$! Over all a very beautiful venue, high class to the supreme. We have our Christmas party for work every year hosted at Black Wolf Run (part of the American Club). Gorgeous and delicious every time.
  • Options
    Thanks Tiger_Tammer...can you clarify what you mean by @$$ :)  Do you happen to know the pricing?  I've been trying to get in touch with them this week and responses are slow to nil. :(
  • Options
    I will be in Milwaukee over the holidays and going to meet with Double Platinum DJ's. We are then going to decide between them, Sound by Desing and Midwest DJ
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the delayed response. If I had to ball park a figure I'd say at a minimum you would be having a $30,000+ wedding if you shoot for the American Club. This is a five star well advertised ritzy resort, not just a local town and country club. I believe the Immigrant room (a restaurant in the Club) is the number 1 most expensive restaurant in WI.

Honestly, this would be a beautiful place to have a wedding, and all the stops would be covered, but be ready with that pocket book. Mr. Kohler is all about the $.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_american-club-kohler-double-platinum-djs-information-requested?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:f4b3c804-89d2-40ae-8fa5-d99d64ae6ae9Post:d73cfb16-7f2c-42f6-a7e5-91d96b4bb2b0">Re: American Club (Kohler) and Double Platinum DJs--information requested</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be in Milwaukee over the holidays and going to meet with Double Platinum DJ's. We are then going to decide between them, Sound by Desing and Midwest DJ
    Posted by BergiesGirl[/QUOTE]

<div>I met with Sound by Design and Double Platinum, I chose Double Platinum. When I met with Sound by Design, I met with Matt and I felt like he was too over the top and was flirting with my MOH who came with to my appointments. </div><div>
    </div><div>When we met with Bill from DP, i felt ike he really had a passion for what he did and i felt at such ease with him! </div><div>
    </div><div>My wedding isn't until September but I thought I would give you a little feedback :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards