Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Dress!!!

So I went dress shopping with my mom today in Baltimore (where she lives) and I found my dress!!!! I don't have pics on my computer yet, but I am really excited and had to share with you guys Laughing
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok here are the pics!

Front of the dress- the strap is made of chiffon, the rest is a silk satin.

The side of the dress has the same crystals on the hip that are on my left shoulder. Right under the crystals the dress has a sliver of chiffon instead of the satin (integrated with the dress, not attached just at the hip so that it flows smoothly with the gown).

I love the back with the chiffon going from my shoulder then splitting to the two sides of my dress. You can see my black leggings I have on in this pic though lol.... Not my undies I promise, the back doesn't dip that low :-)

So there it is! Yeay!  The way they can bustle it is going to be beautiful. They are taking it to the side, and it flows in a way that looks as though its not even bustled but just instantly shortened.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous!! It looks stunning on you - congrats on the check!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Very glamorous, I like it.
  • edited December 2011

Thank you! I am still a little nervous about my choice as I over analyze everything.... I am not the kind of girl that was going to try on a dress and be like, 'this is THE one," but I did have  moment with this dress... This size was huge on me, but it will fit like a glove when they have it in my size and altered :-)

• edited December 2011
    That's a beautiful dress!!! It's really unique looking, love it!

Fantastic pick :-)
  • dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress!!  It's so classic yet trendy.  Great choice!!
    PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards