DC

Tipping vendors

razdazzlerazdazzle member
First Anniversary First Comment
Did you tip your harpist/ceremony musician or DJ if they also owned the business?

Re: Tipping vendors

• edited December 2011
    My sister did, But I wanted to wish you the best on your day that is coming up, Have fun. I have been traveling lots for work, So had some time today, thanks for alll your help so far.
  • razdazzlerazdazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks :) - in a year it will be you!  Hope your planning is going well.
  • LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    edited December 2011
    Raz - I dont plan on tipping my DJ - he owns his own business, my photographer owns his own business too as does our florist, and our hair and makeup person.  The only tips I plan on giving are the valet at our reception (our venue includes gratuities in the service charge, as does the limo service we're using)

Am I forgetting anything?
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tipped the DJ $50 since he was not the owner of the company and he was actually quite good (were worried, based on the owner that he'd be horible, but we were pleasantly surprised!)

DH and I paid for the wedding coordinators, though my parents tipped them $100 each (Graceful Weddings) because they did an awesome job!!!

I personally did not tip my make-up artist as it was her own business, or the hair because she charged me $100 for her and the assistant as a travel fee and I wasn't super thrilled with my hair (or any of the BMs for that matter...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards