Rhode Island

Bouquet Costs

Does anyone here have a quote from their florist on the cost of the Bidal and other bouquets, individually?  I'm trying to determine whether or not my quote is too high.

Thanks!
-Amanda-
Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary

Re: Bouquet Costs

• edited December 2011
    I got 3 quotes from florists.  My bouquet ranges from $160-175, the BM bouquets were $75-90, boutoniere's $12-15, corsages $25-35
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bouquet was quoted at $200, bms at $100 i believe. Corsages $25, Bouts $7.50.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jamlyn02jamlyn02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bouquet was quoted at $175, my BM $65, and bouts $18.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jamlyn - who quoted you $18 for a bout?! that is crazy! all the quotes I got were for between $8-10. all of the quotes i got were bridal for anywhere btwn 100-200, BM 50-75, and corsages 20-25.
  • i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    I have mutliple quotes.
    The bridal bouquet at 125-200$.
    Bridesmaids $50-$100
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • musictchr25musictchr25 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I guess my quote is right in the average. I was told $150 for Bridal Bouquet, and $75 each for the MOH/BM Bouquets.
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the only one with a bouquet, my lowest quote from Whole Foods was $82 for peonies, mini cymbidiums and roses and bear grass accents. My highest quote was $185 from another florist.
  • jmorta04jmorta04 member
    edited December 2011
    Mine was $125 and the girls were $75.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    RoyalOrient - did you get any weird comments for being the only one with a bouquet? And did you get corsages/boutonnieres for everyone involved or were you the only one with flowers? 

I would love to hear your experience because I had been planning on giving my bridesmaids lanterns to hold, groomsmen origami boutonnieres/lapel pins, and making an origami bouquet for myself, but at this point I'd really like to be able to just give up on the origami bouquet and go to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's to pick up a small bouquet the morning of the wedding! My mom thinks if I'm the only one with flowers in the bridal party it will be bad (diva-like or something), but if I have to get flowers for everyone involved, that is just not something you can do for $15-25 the morning of the wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards