June 2012 Weddings
Options

Favors???

Ok so it's getting close and I still don't know what I want to do for favors. What are you girls doing?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Favors???

• Options
    I am trying to decide the same thing.  We have toyed with personalized M&Ms - our names, the date and maybe the word love on a thrid one.  Using the colors of our wedding.  Some kind of cute packaging.  We also liked these bun warmers / trivet that we saw when we looked at a few inns deciding our venue.  They had the name of the inn and would do one per couple - we are having a small wedding.
  • Options
    We're giving out Godiva truffles, I think something edible is better than a knick-knack.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are having a candy buffet
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm doing cake pops for our favors. I agree edible is better because most of the time people throw the other stuff out.
  • Options
    We are having an outdoor casual wedding in Florida so we are doing personalized koozies to use durning the reception and then guests can takethem home.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    We're doing a candy buffet!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing mini cupcakes, because my FI proposed on cupcakes. I'm a fan of edible or something like lottery tickets that you use up and don't sit around.
  • Options
    Washcloth cupcakes. Everyone I know uses them, so it works for us.
  • Options
    We're giving little bundles of honey sticks wrapped with a ribbon and a little sticker with our names and the date on it. I had originally thought about giving little jars of honey, but I think these will be easier to transport for people flying especially - plus it's cheaper.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We aren't doing favors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we're doing jam jars that have a sticker saying "spread the love" and our names and date
  • Options
    We just decided today we're not doing favors.  We did joke about donating to the "Human Fund" in our guests honor.  Seinfeld fans anyone? lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_favors-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3dea89b6-ca87-4a17-867d-5bf65c7a3332Post:4802cd4a-bc8c-4cb0-8b38-23c77a654c0c">Re: Favors???</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just decided today we're not doing favors.  We did joke about donating to the "Human Fund" in our guests honor.  Seinfeld fans anyone? lol
    Posted by jaime10285[/QUOTE]

Awesome episode! Lol
  • Options
    Our wedding reception is at a campground; so we are doing Smores favors. I found an inspiration picture that arranged them really cool in a clear cupcake box :) Before this idea we were going to seed packets.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Candy buffet here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    I think we've decided to provide empty cake boxes for guests to take home their leftover desserts from the Vienesse tray (cookies, canolis, and chocolate strawberries).
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    My aunts are making them for me. They are wrapping Hershey's Hugs & Kisses in colored organza with a little tag that says "Hugs & Kisses from the Mr & Mrs".
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My FI and I will be making truffles.  Every guest will get a box of 2 truffles on the table in front of their seat at the reception.
  • Options
    We're getting jelly beans in our wedding colors and putting them in cute little organza bags and we're also having a cookie buffet!
  • Options
    This is what we're doing:

They're tins with some of our favorite family recipes in them.
  • Options
    Bride and Groom baseball cards and a charitable donation to the American Cancer Society.

We know our guests will love it, and that's all that matters.
  • Options
    cabates1cabates1 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    My aunts are making them for me. They are wrapping Hershey's Hugs & Kisses in colored organza with a little tag that says "Hugs & Kisses from the Mr & Mrs".

I LOVE this idea!  Very clever!
  • Options
    We are having a photobooth, each guest will receive one copy of their picture.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards