Wisconsin

Veil Needed!

I procrastinated on ordering a veil and now I do not have enough time to get the one I want.  I am looking for an elbow length white veil with small crystals lining the edge.  I would be will to buy one used if you are selling one.  Or do you know of any place to get a veil in less than two months???

Re: Veil Needed!

• jessgosz310jessgosz310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from etsy.com. I think it only took about a week to get once I placed the order. The seller was Marisolparicio. It was just what I was looking for, and for only $40. I'd check out the site though, and see if you can find what you're looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    valuveil on ebay (click for link)

They are super cheap too!

I haven't ordered from here, someone on my club board did but she heard good things from other knotties.

Also you could always make your own?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    distinctiveveils.com

I got my veil here and it was perfect, just what I wanted and not expensive either. I highly recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    david's bridal has a decent variety of veils in stock at thier stores if you are nervous about on-line ordering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know my sister is selling her veil....can't remember how long it is but if your interested I can send you her email and she can send you some pictures.
    Photobucket
  • pengee1pengee1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking at wedding-veil.com.  I have no experience with them, and don't know anyone who has, so I hope it works out in my favor!  :)  They seem very reasonable (the one I want is only $32?).  I have also been looking on etsy as well. 
  • edited December 2011
    Venus Veils on ebay..mine came in 3 days.. $15!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards