Tennessee

Anyone ever been to a wedding at Rock Island State Park?

We are talking about getting married at the castle in Rock Island State Park.. Anyone ever been to a wedding here? If so, how many people do you think can fit in this little area? I'm needing a place to fit about 150 people. Thank you!

Re: Anyone ever been to a wedding at Rock Island State Park?

• I have heard some people say that they have been to a wedding to local parks but until recently I never thought to ask where. I've been fishing at rock Island several times but other than that I know nothing about the area. But I did do some research on local parks recently so I pulled this information up for you below. Rock Island does have cabins. You are looking at about $100-135/night.  You can get size information from the park. Their number is (931)686-2471
    Hoped this helped!

Can I hold a wedding at a state park?
    Yes. Six (6) parks have inns that can provide overnight accommodations along with restaurants, catering operations and conference centers that are equipped to handle weddings, both indoors and outdoors. They are:

Fall Creek Falls (800-250-8610)
    Henry Horton (800-250-8612)
    Montgomery Bell (800-250-8613)
    Natchez Trace (800-250-8616)
    Paris Landing (800-250-8614)
    Pickwick Landing (800-250-8615)
    Reelfoot Lake does have an inn and conference space but no restaurant.
    Reelfoot Lake (731) 253-8003)

For details, contact the Group Reservationist at any of those resort parks or contact our Sales Manager Ronnie Douglas at 615-532-7707.

Several parks do not have an inn or a restaurant, but do have meeting rooms. These meeting rooms can handle small indoor weddings. Check date availability at the park office. In parks without meeting room facilities, special events are permitted upon approval of the Park Manager. Please check with the park of your choice for special details and arrangements.
    To contact the Park Manager or the park office, visit their website at: http://www.tnstateparks.com/findapark/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards