Ohio-Cincinnati

Memories Bridal Shop - Traders World

hi ladies.  i just wanted to share some info for brides out there on a budget.  check out trader's world in monroe.  no joke.  there is a permanent bridal shop in there called memories bridal.  they have a very large selection of bridal, bridesmaids, mob and flower girl dresses etc and the prices and good quality are unbelievable.  all the dresses are new.  the owner buys them at trade shows or wholesale etc.  i found a dress at this shop that was very very simliar to a dress i tried on at bridal and formal (for $3000) and at david's (for $850) and it was only $500!  they have every type of dress you can think of and the sales ladies are amazing.  i was the only one in the shop at the time so everyone was helping to find dresses.  i ended up picking the dress that the owner had pulled and ask me to try.  its beautiful and i only paid $325 for a brand new dress and was able to take it home with me today.  they also do alterations if need for a ridiculously reasonable price.  now, i understand that buying your dress at a place that isnt bridal and formal etc is not for all girls, but i want to put it out there for any girls who are on a budget or need a dress quickly.  you will be pleasantly suprised at what they have to offer!

Re: Memories Bridal Shop - Traders World

• airair44airair44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip! Do they also have veils, hair accessories, etc?
  • rangergirl18rangergirl18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they have it all.  veils, tiaras, flowers for your hair, costume jewelry, slips, petticoats, bras.  i dont think they do shoes though.  they do have some shoes you can try with the dresses but they dont sell them.  they also even have invitations if you are interested in ordering through them as well.  im not joking when i say they have a LOT.  they are located right across from a floral shop that will do silk or fresh arrangements.  its almost a one stop shop for brides on a budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards