Gothic Weddings

Topic of the Day: DRESSES!!!

Ladies, PIP your dress here! I don't know about y'all, but I'm stoked to see what your dresses look like!

Re: Topic of the Day: DRESSES!!!

• edited January 2010

I'll be adding black ribbon to lace up the back with.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • DWM - that's absolutely stunning!
  • Will you make one for me? Please?  :D
  • I know you all have seen mine but I felt like showing it off again :)
    Photobucket
  • edited January 2010
    Ok, I really need to learn how to put pictures directly in my posts!!! How do I do that?!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!?

*nycegrrl -  I Love it!!!!! It reminds me of a gown that I was looking at. I think the one I was looking at was a bit out of my price range though (and I think it was obnoxiously heavy). :)

*wereaya - I tried that gown on in red, but I was imagining it in black! I have the picture of it in black saved to my computer in my "favorite gowns" folder. :) Have you thought of making a wedding planning website? I think we would all like to see all of your creative ideas. I love having mine because I always have all of my current favorite ideas all in one spot instead of just in folders in my computer. :):):)

*witchys - Yes, of course, because your gown was FABULOUS!!!! 
  • Willow: I have a wedding planning website actually : )

www.mywedding.com/davidandamyforever

Its nowhere near done, but its slowly getting there ^_^

I've also tried it on in red, as that's what DB carries in stock, and I love it! So I'm going to order it in black. I really wish it had a corset back though, always wanted one of those!

Nyc: Thanks! (Not trying to steal your button, but its so cute!)
  • Okay, so it says I can edit my profile to get to my signature page. (I want to add my planning bio to my page) - But I can't find my signature! Its not on my profile..can you ladies help me? I'm probably just overlooking it...
  • Nevermind! Found it!
  • Thats really pretty! Are you doing it in white?
  • Thats really pretty Scoetto! Where did you find it?
  • I was going to ask the same thing....
  • cellarius - Thank you so much! I have been wanting to know that for months now! I actually just looked through the collections and spotted MANY of the dresses that I were really inspiring to me throughout my gown search. What an amazing designer! I kinda wish I would have found some of these gowns before I found mine, BUT I have to say that I love my gown and the bridal shop that I am working with is absolutely amazing! Unfortunately, they only deal Maggie Sottero's, Casablanca Bridals, and Eden Bridal's gowns. I can't wait to see what you end up with.....

• Hi ladies,

Sorry took me a little while to respond. I was out of town.

Now as for the question of color. Its a darker ivory, so it looks aged. Were also going to dirty up the bottoms maybe tear it a little more. I was going to add a purple fade to match the blue in the original corpse bride dress but Im not sure if I need to because the dress fits the look so well. But I am going to be adding more of the dripping pieces of lace with purple beading on the skirt and cap sleaves, the purple will be to match my FI purple chalrie and the chocolate facotry suit. :)
  • that dress is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow! Where did you find it?
  • Hey guys, I'm new to this but I just had to post my dress! I'm so excited I found exactly what I wanted. I wanted some black in my dress like you guys and thought it would be hard finding one but it wasn't! This dress is actually meant as a prom dress at Le Chateau but it's super fancy and with a little more crinoline underneath makes a perfect wedding dress! Hope you guys like it too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards