Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

venue question

Has anyone had, or been to, a wedding at Heritage Ranch Golf & Country Club in Fairview, Texas? We are looking at it for a reception site and there isn't a lot of information out there. I am a MOB.

Re: venue question

• Options

There was a knottie that had her wedding there. I got information from them and a quote. A little out of my price range, but I heard good things.

• Options
    We actually booked with them but then decided to go from 100+ guests to 50 so we cancelled the booking since the venue became too large for what we were having, Patty Wake is the person we dealt with and she was fantastic. I really love the venue and it's a pretty good price. That oak tree outside was amazing!! We were able to get our deposit back too, when someone else booked our date. There's is not a ton online the best thing to do it email Patty and schedule a visit, her email is below. Hope this helps.

pwake@heritageranchgolf.com
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this helps, but I am getting married there on September 8th, and I have been up to the venue and have met with Patty a few times now. She is really great with helping you plan out a vision and giving ideas and examples of what other brides did. She also has picture albums and pictures on her computer of weddings at Heritage Ranch, and it's really helpful to look at them to get a vision of the place.
  • Options
    I can't find any reviews for it using our search feature, but I am not a review ninja like Stephie.  Hopefully she will come around with someone's review for you!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Yeah, I looked but didn't find anything!
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone!  We do have a meeting set up with Patty, which I am sure will be helpful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards