Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Diana Varga?

Has anyone heard any reviews about her, or had their make up done by her? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
RSVP date September 28

Re: Diana Varga?

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    She did my makeup for my tea ceremony, which is a tradition a part of a Chinese or Vietnamese wedding.  I'll paste my review here from my bio.  I used the Wedding Wire setup:

(1) the quality of their service
    (2) their responsiveness
    (3) professionalism
    (4) value for cost
    (5) flexibility

Diana Varga  |  Make-up ArtistA+  |  A+  |  A+  |  A+  |  A+
    (1) I have to write first that I have problematic skin and struggle with acne.  And choosing Diana as my MUA was the best decision.  Due to my breakouts, I requested several layers of foundation, which some MUAs hesitate doing because of the possibility of melting or transferring.  Afterwards on photo, I only saw perfect skin, which is priceless to me.  Aaaannd it wasn't cakey or artificial.  She uses quality products from various department store brands.  My favorite product she used on me was Model in a Bottle.  I don't know how she did it but my make-up lasted even as I sat in 95 degree weather outside.  No touch-ups were necessary.  And when she was done with my make-up, she asked me very sincerely at least three times whether I was absolutely happy with my face.  She's a perfectionist and she isn't happy until I was happy.  She would have have stayed there until she got it completely right the way I wanted it.

(2) She got back to my e-mails within 12 hours and returned my voice mail within only a few hours.

(3) She was very on time and her attitude was exceptional.  She was friendly, outgoing, very personable, didn't complain about how hot it was in my house (which it really was at the time), and made me at ease from the very moment she stepped in my home.  I am a picky make-up person because I had concerns for my acne and my Asian skin complexion.  (I wanted a perfect shade match.)  But she never got defensive or made snarky comments about my questions.  She brought all her make-up, washed her tools and hands, and was totally prepared.

(4) She is definitely worth a lot more than what she charges.

(5) She was very flexible.  She came from a wedding that morning just to drive the opposite direction to my house for my non-wedding event, especially on a Saturday!  I know that the situation wasn't her usual but I greatly appreciated that generosity.  When I asked her, she said she'd be willing to use or take a look at the make-up I already had at home.  It was comforting to know I wasn't forced to use only her products.  She also accommodated my Asian eyes, which required a different type of makeup technique.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Diana for my wedding in September.  I will post a review after I have my trial.  She has a lot of pictures of her makeup on her website so definitely check it out.  Definitely more budget friendly than other MUAs also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards