Virginia

wedding cakes???

Any rec for a cakery in Williamsburg Virginia? Anyone ever heard of or used Cakealicious Design Studio in Yorktown, Va?

Re: wedding cakes???

• edited December 2011
    Check out Bella Cakes in Newport News, VA.  Their cakes are delicious.  My brother used them at his wedding and we're probably going to be using them at our wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_wedding-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:cd8c5149-852b-4de9-bb6f-2fc453afc5cePost:19293deb-5303-4583-97f0-057031562dd6">wedding cakes???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any rec for a cakery in Williamsburg Virginia? Anyone ever heard of or used Cakealicious Design Studio in Yorktown, Va?
    Posted by ldjoyner[/QUOTE]

<div>I was going to say no and recommend someone else, but this looks like the same person who did our wedding cake. We when used her in April 2010 she was still operating out of the studio in her house. Her cake was delicious and we actually found out about her from 2 other friends who used her for their weddings. I highly recommend you meet with her. She's very open to ideas about flavors, she even tried a new one for our wedding (chocolate caramel Khalua) and it was fantastic. We thought she was very reasonably priced as well. </div>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards