Massachusetts-Boston

Anyone used Wedding Tresses or Blushing Brides?

Hey ladies,

Has anyone used Wedding Tresses or Blushing Brides for makeup?  I'm trying to decide between the 2.

thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Anyone used Wedding Tresses or Blushing Brides?

• I used Blushing Brides for hair and makeup.  Bree was the stylist that worked with me and she was great.  I did the trial and morning of at my parents' house.  During the trial she worked with me until I was happy with everything.  The morning of the wedding she was prompt and worked in a timely fashion making sure everything was done on time.  She was sooooo personable that she really made me feel comfortable!  I had the airbrush makeup done and it felt so lightweight!  My makeup lasted all day (and it was a muggy day).  I definitely recommend them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_anyone-used-wedding-tresses-or-blushing-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:b973c0dd-8227-4f6c-bae1-1c1e5d3439c1Post:3973ab20-ec6f-4dcb-90cd-ccc17ad59353">Anyone used Wedding Tresses or Blushing Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies, Has anyone used Wedding Tresses or Blushing Brides for makeup?  I'm trying to decide between the 2. thanks!
    Posted by sedoniger[/QUOTE]

I tried wedding tresses. This was the worst. My wedding planner recommended them and so I gave them 200 dollars and then went and had a makeup trial for 175 plus tip. I left in tears...I asked to have my scar covered and more focus on my lashes than my lips....she refused to cover my scar saying it could be done the "day of" and my eyelashes ended up looking like hideous spider legs. I also alsked not to have eyeshadow under my eyes becuase I felt as if it created creases when i smiled......her advice......"dont smile"
    it was by far the worst wedding experience ever and the biggest waste of money. I gave the benefit of the doubt to the owner (just thought it was one bad makeup artis) but when I told her the story and asked for a refund she was brutal. just refused and then when i asked the second time offered a discount rate......
    no way in hell i wanted them to have any part of my wedding. i wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards