August 2013 Weddings
Options

Ceremony and Reception Booked!!!

My ceremony and reception site booked!!! Im soo excited Im goin to talk with someone about the photobooth friday. Ready to get some checks checked off!!

Re: Ceremony and Reception Booked!!!

• Options
    Congrats on getting that big item checked off!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! It is such a relief to get that item checked off. It's much easier to plan everything out once you know the ceremony/reception site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! Once we booked our venue it really sunk it that "wow we are actually getting married" Its a very exciting time! Congrats again! Do you have any pics of your venue?
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  That is the biggest check!
  • Options
    Thank you all!!!!! Im so excited now!!! I was getting a little worried at first.....no I dont have any pics on hand. Hows everyones planning goin!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! Feels good to have checks checked. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sarahk620sarahk620 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Congrats on your checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! That's great news! We also wanted to have a photobooth and got a really good deal on Groupon, which we booked today. Good luck with the rest of your checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Congrats! I am going to book in the next couple of weeks...I already contacted them and the sites are available, I just have to put the down payment in! eeek!

I feel so anxious that they might be booked before I get the deposit it! Foot in mouth

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards