Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    Today - work at least until noon, maybe longer depending on whether the computer guy screws everything up again at the office. Last week it took until 7 pm to straighten everything out.

Tomorrow - Dictations (what else?), and I think we are supposed to go to some family event for an uncle of DH's that he has never met.

Sunday - church and relaxing.
  • Options
    Visiting the library, watching football, church, relaxing.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    Tonight: going to see ParaNorman
    Tomorrow: relaxing!!
    Sunday: the same

We're tired and boring, lol. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Today I ran around with a chicken with my head cut off and i'm not done yet .. I need to slow down and really really really need to get to my school work it's really awful for me right now .. but I have so much to do ...

2morrow and Sunday I work ... I kinda told FI we could maybe go to the fair on sat. but i doubt that will happen .. i hate to dissapoint him but all the stuff I had to run and do today really took it out of me ... I need a nap and it's 4pm ..
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Tonight: Working

Tomorrow: Cleaning, going to see "Trouble with the Curve," probably some homework.

Sunday: Church, football, making food (zucchini lasagna, butternut squash soup, and pumpkin muffins), relaxing.
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    Hoping the full moon works its magic. If not, I have nursery Sunday morning and Sunday night.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:03f611e5-8da3-4e8e-838e-5a847a4124aePost:acdba328-97d8-4f1a-9e73-ea6f1c9b24fa">Re:Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hoping the full moon works its magic. If not, I have nursery Sunday morning and Sunday night.
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

this would be so exciting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards