Interfaith Weddings

Interrracial Marriage Boards?

2»

Re: Interrracial Marriage Boards?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interfaith-weddings-1_interrracial-marriage-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:429Discussion:317b299d-aa10-406f-8b57-f87f3c65ec2aPost:6bc6f46f-a08e-4b29-9db6-1f1d95111cb4">Re: Interrracial Marriage Boards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A great website I found when I was planning our wedding (we got married almost 3 weeks ago) was Wedding Nouveau: link I am absolutely not affiliated with the website, but I love the blog and the various ideas on cultures around the world. Hope it helps someone!
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

OOH.  Thank you!  Wow that is definitely what I was looking for....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interfaith-weddings-1_interrracial-marriage-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:429Discussion:317b299d-aa10-406f-8b57-f87f3c65ec2aPost:96c102ea-7ce9-4ef8-9b90-57df8231333f">Re: Interrracial Marriage Boards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was looking for an interracial board, as well.  (And when I clicked on the link for "Cultural Wedding Boards," I was sure that I would find one.)  I suppose that The Knot thinks that interfaith is more of an issue for couples than interracial.  But that's surprising since I know tons of couples (of the same religion, but different race) that would say differently.  My fiance and I are both interracial and interfaith, but luckily, both sides are cool with our pairing.   
    Posted by jinjooya[/QUOTE]

me and my FI are interfaith and interracial as well...I think an interracial board is much needed I know culture issue can be tough.
  • edited December 2011

my FI is persian(iranian)/Muslim and I am black american/Christian ...I actually came to the cultural board to see if I can find things on Persian wedding to include in the wedding but I found the AAW board that I love...just wish I could find more Persian brides.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards