Gothic Weddings
Options

Jewelery help

I can't decide which route to go with my jewelry. I like two very different styles. My FI prefers the first (he has thing with collars lol) but i think the second would go a long way towards "mainstreaming" a rather unconventional wedding look. Maybe you ladies could give me some fresh perspective.

Option A (but with crimson accents instead of purple)

Option B

Re: Jewelery help

• Options
    Well I think I would want to see your dress before I made a decision. Do you have a picture :)
  • Options
    I voted for #2. I was thinking that I've seen these with black "pearls" and black, red, or purple flowers instead of the light colored necklace. Some of the ones I've seen have rhinestones on the flowers and some don't. It does look really pretty with rhinestones though. Although, I have to say, the color of that particular necklace is lovely the way it is. I've seen necklaces like it on etsy.com.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    You have the black dress with pickups right? I like the collar shaped one if the lace was a little less tall. If your dress is strapless, this would really be pretty!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I still definitely have to go with #2. It would look really classy and glamorous with that gown! Gorgeous! Plus, I just have to add that I've worn a lot of chokers to all kinds of events, and sometimes I wished I didn't wear one because it got a little uncomfortable after a while.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    #2 is super pretty and classy, #1 screams "Hot Topic", no offense, but it looks like something a teenager would wear to a local show or something. I would definitely go with the 2nd it's so pretty!
  • Options

#2 hands down. I agree that it looks a little too Hot Topicy, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards