Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

thepros.com photography?

has anyone used (or know of a thread) about thepros.com photography? on their website they have that they were voted best of the knot, as well as actual reviews from the forums here. I wanted to see them myself before we look into it. It's such a good deal, price wise! I'm hoping it's not too good to be true!
August Siggy: Inspiration!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

Re: thepros.com photography?

• edited December 2011
    No No NO! I have more than one friend who used the pros and they all cried when they received their photos. I was in a wedding also where they used the pros for their photographer and the bride was anxious the morning of the wedding because she never met with the guy who will actually be taking her photos, and when he did show up he knew nothing about photography. That was my firs experience with them and everytime I have heard about them snce then it is never a positive statement.

My next door neighbor in Baltimore is a wedding photographer and she loathes the pros. She actually always tells me that on these boards to never ever recommend the pros to anyone.

I really hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    no to the pros!  some of the photographers they hire do not have the right equipment and do not know what they are doing, your wedding might be their 2nd or 3rd wedding, you can't even be certain of what you will receive....not worth it.  that goes for the djs and videographers too, it's good to meet with your vendor personally and know exactly who you're going to get and what you're going to get.  i have heard a lot of negative feedback from brides who used the pros.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards