Florida-North Florida
Options

Moving!

For the last several months FI and I have been trying to figure out our plan for being together after wedding. We both recently interviewed in each other's cities (him in Jax and me in Gainesville).Well, I got the job in Gainesville!!  I will be moving in March, just 2 months before our May wedding in Jax.  We're both really excited, but it is going to be so overwhelming between moving, getting settled in, starting a new job, and finalizing all the wedding details.  I'm taking a week off before starting the new job and then a week off before the wedding.  I joked with FI that now that we'll be living together he"ll be able to share some of the wedding responsibilities with me, but I know that's not gonna happen :-)   I love him to death, but he's got some of the dumbest ideas when I ask for his suggestions. 
Anyways, I know it will all work out and that there will be stress, but I know people plan their whole wedding long distance, so a few hours won't be that bad when I do have to drive up to take care of things. I really can't wait for us to finally be together!
Sorry if I shared TMI!  Just happy as well as a little nervous :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moving!

• Options
    pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the job! I LOVE your siggy pic. Is that a yorkie or a silky terrier?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards