Florida-South Florida

NWR Sunday: Favorite.....

What is your favorite TV show? Or your favorite at the moment?

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.

Re: NWR Sunday: Favorite.....

• edited April 2012
    Right now, I've recently gotten into House.

Edit: I'm also reaaaally into Ghost Adventures :)

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Oohhh love this. FI and I love shows but our top two, never missed shows are "Chopped" on Food Network and "Smash" on NBC
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Long Island Medium & Smash
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I love Game of Thrones and Chopped.
  • A Game of Thrones (reading the books as well)
    True Blood
    Grimm  
    GCB

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I love Smash and Celebrity Apprentice.  My guilty pleasure right now is 90210, (the new ones) and 16 & pregnant.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oooh, definitely Bones and The Finder- I am SUCH a nerd! And Modern Family, South Park and Ugly Americans... I think my dad's years of sarcasm have corrupted me big time. My poor future children- between FI and I they're bound to be smart butts (WAIT, poor me!! lol).
  • right now FI & I are watching Biggest Loser which ends this week & Survivor ... without him I'm into 90210 & Two Broke GIrls lol
  • Man, theres too many..FI and I are TV junkies with our DVR. lol
    buttt...some of our favs are:
    Breakout Kings...House....Ringer...Revenge...NCIS/NCIS LA....Bones...NEw Girl... Supernatural... Hawaii 5-0 ... basically all the USA shows (In Plain Sight, PSych, Burn Notice)  Okay, I think that's enough :-p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Once Upon a Time, America's Next Top Model, and The Last Avatar: Legend of Korra!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oooh I forgot Game of Thrones, Touch, and Shameles :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards