African American Weddings
Options

Now for a happy post!! Checks! AZ knotties tune in Long

My FI and I had the BEST day yesterday. I was long though.lol We had 5 meetings with vendors back to back.heres the play by play

1) DJ meeting. Our DJ is great. Great personality. We clicked so well and his music ideas for us are spot on. He will also be doing up lighting and possibly low laying fog for our first dance , all part of our package. AND he is giving us a free monogram! We told him if he had anything he's been wanting to try out , we are a good couple to do that with.lol Plus we met at starbucks GREEN TEA LEMONADE!!

2) Cake tasting- Piece of cake bakery(for az folks) Delicious cake really nice people no compliants

3) Event linens-we completed the remainder of our meetings at our venue. Basic linens in like 20 colors are part of our venue package. So we picked all that out as well as stuff for cocktail hr and gift tables. All we had to pay exta for are the 2 linens we upgraded  for the sweetheart and cake table. AMAZING!!

4) Another cake tasting- elegant cake creations. OMG! We are booking this lady! Its hard to find people whose cake taste as good as the cake looks. I was so impressed! My FI isnt a big desert person and ate all the cake up.lol He looked at me for approval then went ahead and told her she was hired. Prices were just as good as the cake.

5) venue meeting- this was more of a chance for us to get reaquainted and meet our new coordinator. She answered some questions we had. By this time we were ready for dinner so we took the convo to the onsite restaurant. After we finished our meeting , she left us to talk and finish dinner. The waiter came around and told us to save room because she had ordered us a special desert. It was a delicious buttercake and we tore it to pieces. Then he came back and said to leave when we were ready because she paid our entire bill plus gratuity. We were so excited. That was so sweet. 

So we got our linens picked and found or cake baker BOOM!!!!

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Now for a happy post!! Checks! AZ knotties tune in Long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards