Outdoor Weddings

Heels on grass

Trying to find the link for the "cover" for high heeled shoes. Some of my bridesmaids want to wear heels for my outdoor wedding ceremony.

Thanks for the help!

Shelly
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Heels on grass

• subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Just a heads up, I used these for my wedding and I went through two pairs. I sunk despite the stoppers and after a while the stoppers came off in the grass and I gave up and put my flats on.
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • I'm having the same issue, outdoor on grass ceremony.  I've decided to go with flip flops for the ceremony (myself included)  then a nicer pair of heels for the indoor pictures and reception.  Pain in the butt , but more reliable then the stoppers from what I hear
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was in an outdoor wedding where it had been raining previously.  The bride did not want us to wear flats.  I just told all the girls to all their wait on the balls of their feet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 8/9/11 EDD 4/11/12 M/C 8/20/11
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 6/18/13
    PgAL and PAL always welcome and appreciated!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Try to find wedge heels...  no sinking.
  • I've bought a runner to go at least down the isle, but I'm also planning on wearing white flip flops under my dress (both outside for the ceremony and inside for the reception).  There are loads of websites for "wedding flip flops" if you search for them.

I'm letting my bride's maids choose their own shoes, but hopefully the runner will help them not to sink...

Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bridget_124bridget_124 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    I had the same issue.  I haven't ever used solemates, but after the reviews i didn't want to take the chance.  After a lot of research, i found these beauties.  Though i'm not a fan of DB the shoes are stunning and even more stunning on.  Just a thought : )

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&catentryId=6110510
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards