Michigan-Lansing

Anyone else from Midland, MI?

Just wondering if there are any other brides on here that are located in Midland, MI.  What vendors are you using?  If you're already married, what vendors would you recommend or steer people away from?  Thanks.  :)

Re: Anyone else from Midland, MI?

• cdizzysupbabycdizzysupbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I live in Fenton, MI - but all our relatives are from the thumb - tri-cities area...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to find any information for weddings 'round these parts!!!

I would recommend you check out the doubletree in Bay City, I believe... I know someone who got married at their hall and it was really nice!
  • Elenbaum14Elenbaum14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my ceremony in Midland at Dow Gardens but my reception is going to be back in Caro Mi. I only have one vendor in Midland- I am renting Chair Covers and sashes from Paper Moon. I got them for $1.50 each compared to $3 for most others I find. The only thing is I have to set up and tear down myself, but being a budget bride with a very helpful group of friends and family I don't think it will be a problem for me!  They have linens and have a decorating type service as well! They did mention to me that prices are going up at the first of the year, so if your interested lock them in soon... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards