Kansas
Options

Tuxedo rental

Warning to anyone looking for tuxedos for your wedding.  We had 5 mistakes in sizing on five tuxedos from Mens Wearhouse in Wichita.  These included 2 mistakes on the grooms tux, coat and vest were not even close to correct size and he was measured in the Wichita store.  The best man was give size 11 shoes and had put size 13 on the order form.  Some how all of these mistakes were the wedding parties fault, not the store.  Correcting the errors required a 50 mile trip to the store on the day of the wedding to get alternate clothing pieces.  These alternates had to be substitutes not the original the couple wanted.  Men' Wearhouse, including the manager made no apology and were actually rude about the entire situation.  As the mother of the bride working with many other service providers while arranging this wedding, I strongly recommend trying another provider!!

Re: Tuxedo rental

• Options
    KittyW11KittyW11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, harsh! If I was rude to a customer after making a mistake--even if it was the customer's fault--I would be in BIG trouble. I can't believe they treated you like that! Psh, chains...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards