Florida-South Florida

WTF Fridays?!

Time to vent your frustrations from the week... let it out before the weekend!!!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: WTF Fridays?!

• edited December 2011
    WTF Lynette, stop reading my mind lmao

WTF right eye, you cannot be developing a stye. NO... plz.

WTF invitations, you will be the death of me.
  • BocaSueBocaSue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite joke :  If you drop Monday and Tuesday, the rest of the work week reads WTF.
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
  • edited December 2011
    BocaSue... are you a bride?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    WTF: Why do I have so much freaking work!   Don't people understand that I am getting married in 72 DAYS!!!!!!!   I have things to do and all of this work is making it hard to slack and focus on wedding stuff...lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WTF where is the time going?!?!  I have so much to do and I feel like I'm running out of time!
    WTF when is my car gonna be fixed! I have stuff I need to do!

WTF, why has only one person RSVPd for the BS? The "rsvp by" date is tomorrow! Grrr!  I need a headcount for food, table and chairs!

@ Jen - I literally LOL at - WTF invitations, you will be the death of me.

That's hilarious... I feel the same! lol
  • edited December 2011
    WTF people...why do I only have 17 confirmed people when I invited 120?!?!
    WTF Bm's why do  you all suck? My poor sis has been having late nights getting my shower ready for tomorow.
    WTF Doc...get to the field and meet with fi before I have a breakdown!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF I feel like I'm burning up, I hope I don't have a fever.

WTF I still need to choose STDs...must do it this weekend. (lol I tried not to phrase it "I still need to get STDs")

WTF I wish I had more money, I want to go shopping and buy all the cute things I see for the wedding. Home Goods, TJMAXX, I hear you calling my name...

--Oh boy, tracking down RSVP doesn't sound good! Karen, I hope he gets to your FI soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WTF, waiting for a response from a vendor drives me insane!! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • edited December 2011
    WTF summer vacation!  I have to go back to work in 2 weeks! Wait!!!

WTF photographers. Why do you cost so much!!!!????

WTF weather. Why do you insist on being SO hot!?

WTF people I know, telling me that I'm doing things too early for the wedding. Last I checked, I only have 7 months. I like to get things done early. I don't wait for the last minute people!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    WTF Doctors?!?!?

WTF dermatologist? You know Im not gonna dispense the Ortho Tri Cyclen you wrote a Rx for!!

WTF Oxycodone!! I hope you come off the market! Way too many people are addicted to you!

WTF...Engagement Party in 4 weeks!?!? I have a job you know....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF new Uniforms for work are you serious?? Have to get new Black dickies pants or capris, and black shoes ( just bought white puma ones) and $17.50 per polo in an ugly marigold color!!!  I do not have money for this!!

WTF  I need to cancel my bank card before anyone else starts destroying my bank account.. damn crack heads at work!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards