Texas-San Antonio

San Antonio Knotties Get Together this Sun! ~~

Hi Knotties!

We have an SA knotties get-together planned this Sunday at 12:30pm @ Max's Wine Dive in the Quarry for a brunch to meet over some food {and wine ;)} and talk about all things wedding!  Yes, this is superbowl Sunday Feb. 5th but no worries, we are meeting early so you can still make the big game later.  Laughing

Let us know if you plan on making it.  It'd be fun to get a big group of girls out there, I know my friends and fam are probably up to their ears with wedding chatter.  :o)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: San Antonio Knotties Get Together this Sun! ~~

• I'll be there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'll be there too!
  • I'll be getting up early enough to make it to church that morning (instead of noon) so I can go to the GTG.  :)  

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Oh wow... this was my whole doing in the first place and I havent been back to the boards in until now. I just started a new job, so it's been a crazy last few weeks. I had tentative plans for Sunday lunch but I may be able to change them. If not, hopefully I can make the next one. I will let you all know for sure tonight or tomorrow. Dont forgot to call Max's and make a reservation. They get really busy for brunch on Sundays.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok, I'm in! How many of us will there be? I can call Max's if you want. Just let me know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! That woukd be great if you could call Max's. I counted more from the earlier thread but as of right now I count 5?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok cool. I will give them a call tomorrow and put us down for 5 total. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Also, this may sound silly. But, how will we know who everyone is? Should we all wear the same color or something? lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol thats a good question. Well, I'll be there promptly at 12:30. How about we reserve the table under someones name and we'll say we are there for so and so's table when we arrive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a much better idea. :-) My name is Becky so I will leave the reservation under my name. What is everyone else's name?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are all set to go at Max's for 12:30 tomorrow. The reservation is under Becky. See you all there!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hope it went great guys! I REALLY wanted to go, but FI had to work today so I got stuck at home with the kiddos after church. My wedding isn't until September though, so I am all for more get-togethers when anyone else is able!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards