African American Weddings

Invitations

Do you have to order response cards along with reception cards if the reception is in the same location.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations

• I only did a invitation and response card since my reception and ceremony were at the same location. 
    Anniversary
  • I was think the same but was not for certain.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Same as PP, only one response card, same location
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Only the RSVP/response card was ordered.  On the invitation, we put "Adult reception immediately following ceremony". Of course, address was on the invitation as well.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_invitations-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:8e14c918-eda4-42fb-82df-99290474b286Post:39d61fee-7265-492b-a7a8-3422271fc123">Re: Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only the RSVP/response card was ordered.  On the invitation, we put "Adult reception immediately following ceremony". Of course, address was on the invitation as well. Cha
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

<div>I included all of that on the invitation also. I think i did ok... just got to get the wording approved then i can place the order.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards