Honeymoon Discussions

surprise first dance secrets maroma

FI and I are getting married in las vegas and are not having a traditional reception. He really wants a first dance but  our venue wont allow it. I would like to surprise him with a first dance on the honeymoon but have no idea how to go about setting this up. I would also like a photographer to be there to take photos. Any ideas? Im thinking a mariachi band on the beach or showing up at a private beach dinner and us having a first dance....??

who do i even contact for this? I have tried to email secrets maroma with no response

Should I wait until we get home to surprise him in a restaurant or something where it would be easier to coordinate?

Re: surprise first dance secrets maroma

• Can you call the resort?  It seems like the concierge could help you contact a band, photographer, etc.  I don't know if your resort does weddings, but if they do, they should all those kinds of contacts.

SaveSave
  • I know Maroma does weddings and their wedding coordinator should be able to set you up with bands and photographers, as well as securing a location to have this occur. Check their website to see if there is contact info for their wedding group.

• email the wedding person at maroma and ask what they can do.

• Agreed with emailing the wedding coordinator; they have a photographer there so you should be able to set this up without a problem.  Maybe consider doing it in the "Wine Cellar"; it's more private although there's a minimum to have you spend (on wine) to dine there
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_surprise-first-dance-secrets-maroma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:67acf4da-e5ae-46bd-adae-7dc8232aae8ePost:0f79b307-0049-4daa-84f0-5fef5ac994cc">Re: surprise first dance secrets maroma</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agreed with emailing the wedding coordinator; they have a photographer there so you should be able to set this up without a problem.  Maybe consider doing it in the "Wine Cellar"; it's more private although there's a minimum to have you spend (on wine) to dine there
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]

couldnt find any info for the wedding coordinator, i did email the resort last week for something and still havent gotten a response. When i emailed a few months ago they responded but it took a couple of weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards