Louisiana-New Orleans

Stressed and over budget

I can't wait until this day is over! In my heart, I know God shall provide.

Re: Stressed and over budget

• It'll all work out!  I've had my ups and downs with planning, but I keep thinking about the big picture at the end and know all the stress and work will be worth it. And no matter what, when it's all done, I still get to marry my best friend and spend the rest of my life with him.  No matter what goes right or wrong that day, it's only one day.  Our marriage will be forever :)    Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How long have you got? How far over budget are you? If you can't afford what you have planned, you should scale back a bit. "God will provide" isn't going to get your vendors paid, and I imagine worrying about not having enough money would up your stress level. If you give us some detail, we can try to help with ideas.
  • I had the same feeling too. I'm glad that it's over and I'm finally married. Don't worry, you'll get there. Try to have fun on your big day, though. The stress showed in almost all my pictures until the first look. I look SO pissed off in my "bridal prep" pics! and it's because I was letting the stress of my family's drama and logistics issues ruin my day.

Ditto Queen Jane, though. If you're really over budget, "God will provide" isn't really going to fix things. Maybe talk to your FI and see if he can help you out with stress/ staying on-budget, it's his wedding too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • See my signature -- repeat this to yourself over and over again when you are stressed.  I promise - it is true!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Join the club! Me too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards