Texas-Houston

Rehearsal Dinner - Katy

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a rehearsal dinner spot in Katy?  My cousin is getting married and I am at a loss for a good place in Katy that isn't too expensive (and not a Mexican place - having that for the wedding).  I think they are looking to spend about $10 a person and will have about 50 people (we invite the extended family and make a party of it).

Thanks for any help!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Katy

• aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is SO funny actually.  My brother lives in Katy but I am getting married in College Station. I was down there today and we ate at Clay's.  I commented to my FI, mom and BM that if I was getting married in Katy that is where I would want the RD.  It is a very relaxed, family atmosphere. They serve hamburgers and other food.

Its just one suggestion and it depends on where she is getting married because Katy is a big place, but a thought to add to the list.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards