New York

So nervous!

Today is the day I try my dress on for the first time since it has arrived!!! It came in around early December, and I just haven't had the guts to try it on even though we ordered it a size bigger, and I haven't gained any weight-- in fact, I've lost and toned quite a bit.

Was anyone else this nervous trying on their dress?? I know we have 5 months (from today!), and this isn't a dress fitting per say, but I'm just afraid there might be a lot of work ahead of me.. ugh.
image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So nervous!

• kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    I was nervous that they ordered the wrong dress haha.  I tried it on back in July, so I knew I had tons of time for alterations.  It fit great then, and I've lost weight since that day.  I can't wait to put it back on in April.  Hope you have a great time!  Take pictures!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I waited to try mine on for awhile too. I was just so nervous that I wasn't going to like it! I ended up loving it even more, and now I want to try it on everyday! I left it at the store because I know I would be wearing it around the house for no reason, and probably spill something on it, or get dog hair on it or something.
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_so-nervous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:a0effb31-90c2-4601-baa9-4171778b2ebfPost:1079de05-d06a-485e-9cc9-ab66177025a2">Re: So nervous!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I waited to try mine on for awhile too. I was just so nervous that I wasn't going to like it! I ended up loving it even more, and now I want to try it on everyday! I left it at the store because I know I would be wearing it around the house for no reason, and probably spill something on it, or get dog hair on it or something.
    Posted by mek20[/QUOTE]

I loved my dress more every time I tried it on, so I totally know where you are coming from with wanting to try it on everyday! I wanted to try it on and show it to everyone.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Let us know how it goes!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards