Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

florists

is or has anyone used Debra Mintmier with the Engagemint or Kisten with Haute Floral? i am trying to decide between the 2

November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: florists

• Options
    I found this review for Haute Floral

Flowers – HAUTE FLORAL – Kristen Wolchik in Allen, Texas  B Kristen is a very sweet person and I think she has some great talent.  She and I worked out my flowers over email so that could be part of the problem.  While my flowers were pretty, they weren’t exactly what I wanted.  I had said I wanted all white Dutch tulips and white roses in my bouquet along with some diamond jewels.  My bouquet had some other type of tulip in it that was very brown around the edges.  I also counted 3 jewels in my bouquet so you couldn’t really even see them.  The bridesmaid’s bouquets were supposed to be red with a few white tulip accents and jewels.  Instead they were red with a few little white flowers and one or two jewels in each bouquet.  I also did not think the mothers corsages were that pretty…they were just two red flowers with some greenery when I wanted red and white flowers with jewels.  I think it was probably just a miscommunication and my lack of knowledge on flower types could also have caused some issues.  I just don’t think we got what we paid for when it came to the flowers.  I have seen some of Kristen’s other work though and it was beautiful so maybe this was just a fluke??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards