New York

Any reviews/recs for on location hair/make-up?

I found two so far that are the most reasonably priced, but I was wondering if anyone has any first-hand experience with Charisse from Mielbeauty or Meredith from  The Brides Hairstylist? Both of these ladies are from Ithaca, but my wedding is closer to Watkins Glen. If you know of anyone else who travels from Rochester, Syracuse or Ithaca, I'd love to hear about them!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any reviews/recs for on location hair/make-up?

• edited December 2011
    I've heard wonderful things about Sara Lovell who will travel from Rochester, but she's booked for my wedding. I'm using Valerie Demino who also has really, really great reviews and will travel from Rochester.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_reviewsrecs-location-hairmake-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:a69d77ad-1f48-4464-b1cf-06ff04e24c91Post:80a301ab-11c7-4daf-8b44-9163b87e0f63">Re: Any reviews/recs for on location hair/make-up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard wonderful things about Sara Lovell who will travel from Rochester, but she's booked for my wedding. I'm using <strong>Valerie Demino</strong> who also has really, really great reviews and will travel from Rochester.
    Posted by ChelseaB425[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just checked her out. She looks really good. I hope she's available.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Danielle from LiSalon in Ithaca.  She traveled out to me for the day (location between Ithaca and Watkins) and was terrific!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards