February 2013 Weddings

It's July!!!

We need to update our siggy challenge AND we are that much closer to our wedding days!!!!  Thoughts?  How about honeymoon location?  It could be actual or dream location!  Other ideas also welcome :-)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It's July!!!

• Honeymoon location would be a good idea! 
  • :) It's all good with me. My planning has been really off and on with us debating on a new date and whatnot. We've decided to just stay with Feb13, even if my parents aren't happy with it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I know im a little late but whats a siggy challenge?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • Yay Hope!!! So glad you are still a Feb 13 bride!!!

Hi Jax!! We've decided to come up with a monthly siggy challenge.  Other boards sometimes do it weekly (maybe we can do it weekly as we get closer to Feb!)  We try and come up with an item (so far it's all been wedding related items) to post in our signature (like where your ticker is!).   For July it's honeymoon location (dream location or actual location :-))  Just find a pic, and follow the instructions within the "Siggy challenge" post to embed it into your signature (aka Siggy!).  Let us know if you need help!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks. :) There'll definitely be some fireworks for it but it's what Fi and I want and hell, we'll do it even if it's just us and our WP. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards