New Jersey - South

Best club atlantic City saturday night

planning a bachelorette party for the fall..what is the best club to go to on  a saturday night in atlantic city..tia

Re: Best club atlantic City saturday night

• PHughes819PHughes819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Providence-- its in the Tropicana. 
    They also have packages for Bachelorette parties
  • edited December 2011
    The Pool at Harrah's is fun and the atmosphere is amazing with palm trees and cabanas inside.  You can also go on the roof and get a great view of the city and pictures.  Providence is also a great club, went there for a bachlerotte party last summer and we met Brody Jenner and he took a bunch of pics with us there.  It was really a good time.  Usually you can get in with no line or cover.
    imageimageimage
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing the gypsy bar in borgata
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Providence is cool...just be careful of them not letting people in with sashes.  I've heard they sometimes dont let you.  ANd you will have a wait and a cover.  Esp. if its a sat night.  You all can get the IN card and if you go before 11pm you should be able to get in for free i believe.

The pool is fun.  as is mur.mur and the mixx in borgata.  Personally I like tropicana more.  its got a lot to do if you think the club is boring and want to head someone else.
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • LNT505LNT505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone for the suggestion..we plan on getting a table and do not plan on wearing any bachelorette sashs etc..the majority of the group are in their early 30s do not know if that would make any difference on where we should go
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DUSK at Ceasers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards