New York-Western
Options

Video. Low cost & Edited

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for video in the buffalo area, which I would like very much, but my fiance does not really care about.
Which means that out of everything else he is not going to let me spend much on it.

So what I am looking for is an videographer who will give me an edited video.
I would really like to keep the price around 600.00

If you could help me it would be so apreciated.
Thank you.
Happy Planning
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Video. Low cost & Edited

• Options
    snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ughhh, I've been looking for the same thing! TMK Video is $650 for his cheapest package. I looked into the Wedding Quarters and they gave me a good price (I think it was $600) BUT they haven't gotten back to me which I'm pissed about. Thank God I didn't sign anything. They were supposed to mail me a contract and they said it was on it's way and verified my address but I never got it. So, next on my list is Olean Digital Video. He does weddings in Buffalo but there is a travel fee. So his cheapest package is $595 for full coverage and edited video. He told me he charges $60 travel fee but if you book before February 2012 he'll give you $100 off the package you choose. Sooo I guess it will be about $550 which isn't bad. You can check out their websites to see any sample videos. If you find anything else, let me know!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will for sure thanks for all your help becasue I have been looking like crazy and the lowest I have found is 800. palesh9812@yahoo.com is my wedding email. if you would like, send my yours and I will email you anything I may find.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

DO NOT USE STARELITE PRODUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleas read so this doesn't happen to you!!!!

I got married back in June and starlite productions did my wedding video. I picked them because them seemed nice and easy to work with and i liked the samples on their website. They told me it would take 6 months to get the video back so that would be Dec 25th. I wanted to arrange for pick up of the DVD while i was home for Christmas and I have been calling and leaving messages for 3 weeks now and they have not returned any calls or e-mails. I filed a complaint with the better buisness bureau aqnd they did not even respond to them! Do not book this company I am out a good amount of money and even more than that it doesn't look like I will get my video and that is priceless.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards