Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Affordable photographer, anyone have experience or book with Clair Pruett, Baida?

Looking for an affordable basic package 6 hours, retouched prints and then a seperate videographer, all the photogs.  on my list seem to be out of my price range except maybe Claire Pruett and Baida?  Which Pruett seems to be good, I have an apt. with them.

Re: Affordable photographer, anyone have experience or book with Clair Pruett, Baida?

• What is your budget range?  I'm using a photographer from Barnyard Photography in  DE, and they are pretty affordable.
    http://www.barnyardphotography.com/Services.aspx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    Thanks!  I have to use a vendor on the list my venue provides or pay a fee to go off the list.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm using Clair Pruett for photography and videography. Overall, I'm pretty happy with them. They have a lot of photographers, so if you want to "lock-in" a specific photographer, you have to pay a retainer fee. 
    Anniversary
  • I am generally not a fan of places that house multiple photographers and you don't know who your photographer would be. So much of choosing a photographer was about whether his personality clicked with ours. You spend all day with this person you want to feel comfortable with him. Any other photographers on the vendor list that are solo business owners?

As a side note any venue that limited my vendors would have been out of consideration for me. I am curious why you chose a venue like that? Having awesome vendors is so important to making your day run smoothly and often times people pay to be on those preferred vendor list and are not always good at what they do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • I'm also using Barnyard but my brother used Clair Pruett a few years ago and loved them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I posted earlier, but it looks like my post was eaten! I'm using Clair Pruett for photography and videography. Overall, I'm pretty happy with them thus far. If you want to "lock-in" a specific photographer, you need to pay a retainer fee. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for all your advice!!  I've heard nothing but good things about Claire Pruett..so I guess we'll see when I meet with them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards