New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ

Hi ladies!
I need some rehearsal dinner venue/restaurant suggestions in Northern NJ.
My rehearsal is scheduled for Saturday, 4/20/13 at 2pm and I'm looking to have dinner at approxmately 4pm. My church is Holy Rosary Church in Jersey City and I'm looking for a great BYOB restaurant that can accomodate 40-45 guests in the Hudson, Essex or Union county areas.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ

• Son Cubanos is in Essex County in Montclair and is a BYOB.. I attended a party several years ago and we were about 30 people, but I'm sure they could accomodate more.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are you sure you don't mean Cuban Pete's? Son Cubano is in West New York now.
  • We has ours at Piccolino's in Bayonne.  It's not a BYOB, but I wonder if you would be able to negoatiate with them to bring your own wine.  Worth a try.  They have a great private dining room and the food is fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woops that's right Cuban Pete's!! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_rehearsal-dinner-venue-in-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:1ffcdd21-96f2-4e0e-b549-f124d41d984aPost:4312ebb3-d2b7-4916-a47e-d4dd872c1508">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]We has ours at Piccolino's in Bayonne.  It's not a BYOB, but I wonder if you would be able to negoatiate with them to bring your own wine.  Worth a try.  They have a great private dining room and the food is fantastic.
    Posted by dsimone43[/QUOTE]

You have a private message
  • PM to you, Farynyk!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should try Bella Napoli in Bloomfield. They're very reasonably priced and the food is amazing!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_rehearsal-dinner-venue-in-northern-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:1ffcdd21-96f2-4e0e-b549-f124d41d984aPost:1eebdc56-1db7-4a53-a407-c9769029f9b6">Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Northern NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I need some rehearsal dinner venue/restaurant suggestions in Northern NJ. My rehearsal is scheduled for Saturday, 4/20/13 at 2pm and I'm looking to have dinner at approxmately 4pm. My church is Holy Rosary Church in Jersey City and I'm looking for a great BYOB restaurant that can accomodate 40-45 guests in the Hudson, Essex or Union county areas. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by Farynyk[/QUOTE]

We had ours at Pal's Cabin in West Orange (Essex county). Not BYO but very reasonable. Tapastry in Montclair is a GREAT place that is BYO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards