California-Los Angeles

QOTD

How much makeup do you wear on a daily basis?  Going to work? To workout?  Do you ever leave the house without makeup?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    I left the house without makeup yesterday because I went hiking and was wearing sunblock on my face - didn't want even more stuff.

Usually I wear foundation and lipgloss. If I'm being "fancy" I'll wear eyeliner/eyeshadow. That's about it. And moisturizer with SPF 30 underneath, of course.

When I go to the gym before work, I don't wear makeup. If I go afterwork, I'm wearing whatever's on my face from the day. I usually do makeup, even on weekends.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Monday-Friday I wear absolutely NO make-up. Just put on my oil control lotions and suncreen and that's ALL!!!!

I NEVER wear make-up to wkout or go to gym. I see NO point.

As for weekends I do the whole deal!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My makeup routine varies.  When I am going to school it depends if I wakeup with enough time.  If so, then it's concealer, powder, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara (pretty much the whole shebang).  

Going to the gym, usually nothing except chapstick.  If I already had makeup on then I wipe off what I can with a tissue.

I go out without makeup all the time.  I'm pretty lazy when it comes to putting makeup on.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wear make up almost everyday unless I'm not going anywhere. For example today, I am not going anywhere only to the store later so I am only wearing one coat of mascara and very little face powder and chapstick, and thats it. As for work...since its an office environment where we have to actually dress up, I have to do make up to complete the look. So Mon-Fri I do light foundation, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and sometimes I'll wear eyeliner. But as soon as I get home I wash my face so my face can rest.

On weekends I do it a bit more dramatic especially at night, if we go out.

As for working out...I don't go to the gym...buuuut I will start soon I hope and usually when I do, its in the evening so I just go with whatever I have on my face from the day.

So yeah, I love make up :)

• edited December 2011
    I usually just wear lip gloss.  If i'm dressing up I may do eye shadow and mascara.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For work I wear Powder, mascara, & cant leave home without chapstick.
    On the weekends, i do the same, just add bronzer and blush, and lipgloss.

Of course, if i am going on a HOT date with the Husby I throw in a splash of color with eye shadow & eyeliner ;) Maybe even some Red lips =p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards