DC
Options

Honeymoon

What's everyone doing for their honeymoon?!?  =-)  With cold weather like this, I thought it would be a good topic to bring up! 

Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oooo you are so right! Especially cuz FI and I are planning for a Mediterranean Cruise! It starts in Italy, goes to Turkey, Greece, Croatia and Serbia-Montenegro.... So excited! Just thinking about it warms me up!

Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't do the conventional beach HM.  H and I saved up vacation time for almost 2 years and took a month off.  We went to Iceland, Amsterdam, Italy and Dublin.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing that FI will tell me is that it is going to be someplace warm. I just cannot wait. Less than a month to go!!!! Vacation here I come. 

M
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Oooo, a surprise!  I like it!  So fun!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, he has told my Mom to help me pack. I am just showing up ready to go!!!! I cannot wait.. He is such a great FI. He knows that I like surprises.
  • Options
    HiddenPawHiddenPaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wish we could afford to go somewhere tropical, but we're poor young students.  Instead, we are going to Williamsburg for a few days.  Neither of us have ever been, and we both love history and all that jazz. 

We're getting married in February, so it'll still be cold, but we'll be in our room most of the time anyway!  Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to puerto rico or cabo. We booked both places, just havent decided on where yet! Either way, i plan on soaking up as much sun as possible! ha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're thinking Morocco at the moment ... .  I grew up partially in the UK and everyone there raves about Morocco.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards