New Mexico

Looking for Food Caterering Suggestions

Hello Brides!

I am looking for a caterer.  We are getting married in September and have booked the Sunrise Bank Building.  Can you all throw out some suggestions for some reasonable caterers? 

Thanks!

Re: Looking for Food Caterering Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Cooperage? They are doing our wedding in July- and ever since we've booked them I've heard nothing but great things! I ran into 2 people (who went to different weddings catered by the cooperage) and both said it was the best food they've had at a wedding. They can make anything you want. Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    Artichoke Cafe catered a wedding we went to last year and the food was amazing.
  • burnzy916burnzy916 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Zios does a really good job, and very inexpensive
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with Slate Street Cafe and I think they're amazing
  • edited December 2011
    Is slate street cafe expensive?
  • edited December 2011
    depends on your vision of expensive I guess.  Its anywhere from $20-$40.  But they've also been coordinating and giving me suggestions for so many more things its almost like a wedding coordinator too.  Well worth the price, and the food is amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    we're using Vivace in Nob Hill
    Our wedding hasn't happened yet, but I love their food, plus the price is pretty reasonable for what we're having.
    Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    gennbabe:  have you decided on a caterer yet?
  • jadewright1jadewright1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Jim at the Cooperage/Scarpas. He has worked with our budget. He is really friendly up-front and honest. He went well above the expectations and customized our menu to our needs. I couldn't imagine going with anyone else. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards