New Jersey
Options

our wedding date has been changed!!!

Due to soo much strees and aggrevasion with my parents.... its a very long story which i will not bore you guys with.... I have moved out wedding date to Feb 19, 2011 so now I have less time to accomplish things!

Re: our wedding date has been changed!!!

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What can we help you with? Everything will be fine and just as wonderful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there anything specific we can help you with...?
    You should still be ok. February is still more than 6 months away.

Mine & FI's whole engagement will have only been 5 months all together, so these things can be done!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it you still have time! We planned ours in 9months, Feb is a great month:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What was your original date? We had to bump up our wedding 3 months as well. In the long run, if we would have kept the old date I'm not sure things would have turned out as great as they did. Things happen for a reason. You still have plenty of time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our original date was March 26, 2011.... Well Thank goodness the tides was super understanding and had this date opened for us!!!! The photographer, flowers, videographer were great too with switching the date!!! I am still waiting to hear back from the DJ!!! Soo stressed about what they will say!!! Our church is great with this date.... I emailed my hair person to see if she is available for this date still wating to hear back!!! I called the hampton inns to switch our room blocks date!!!!

I cant even think if I am forgetting anything!!!! I know we still have to book a limo company and I ordered my invites but she didnt ask for any info yet she just ordered the paper!!! But I am just clueless to what I am not thinking about... I am soo super stressed out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get it done. You got the big things moved which is A LOT! I agree with Jaime, things happen for a reason and it seems like it's working out for you. Will you have your dress in time? That is the only other thing I would check on.

We're getting married in November 2010. We started planning in May 2010. You can get it done, I am sure of it!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think one month will make a big difference so there is no need for you to stress.  Plus, you sound like you have the majority of your vendors booked. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll definitely be able to pull it together beautifully :) As others said, don't hesitate to ask for help/guidance...or vent!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! That's the day i'm getting married! I'm here to help with anything you need.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It seems like you are in a good spot even though the wedding date changed. All the big things are still done. I would just make sure people are aware of the change. You said the block of rooms you changed which is really helpful. Just start to spread the word just so people can block off that new date. Nothing formal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like you have the major vendors booked and that's great that they were willing work with you! I'm sure it will all come together and turn out wonderful. I would just make a time line and think about things that you still need to get done then work off of that. As pp's said if there's anything we can help with just let us know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You need to calm down- you moved it up by a month, not a year.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I already have my wedding dress here!!! I just have to get it to the seamstress!!!

Wagner---- I hope it doesnt snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies for everything!!! You really make me feel better..... But I realized all my personalized cocktail napkins will have to be reordered and payed for again :(
    Also the personalized bubble labels have to be taken off....... I have to do my wedding programs over again,,,, I guess thats what I get for doing everything so quickly :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's ok. Everything will be fine. Sounds like you have a lot under control and all the major vendors already switched to the new date. Try to stay calm and come here to vent if needed. We can definitely help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah me too! Ideally i would love it to snow some on Thurs or Fri, that way it looks nice and white on Saturday before it gets all gross and slushy on Sunday.

LOL...if it helps calm you down any, my date has always been 2/19/11 and you're further ahead in the planning then I am :) It's off season, things are easier to book and get done...and I'm a procrastinator...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks wag you made me feel better!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards